.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Random musings from a Midwesterner in Beantown.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Transportation-related blogs flourish 

Friday's Herald talked up several transportation-focused blogs in the Boston area--many of them outlets of rage for frustrated T riders. It names them, but doesn't link to them, so here they are, along with an excerpt:



But these aren't the only sites worthy of transportation aficionados. Here's a few more:



And here are some apparently abandoned sites:



And some other ways to get involved:



And finally, some other resources:



I'm sure there's more. What have I missed?
Comments:
http://lifeonthegreenline.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks! That should've been my first guess, but I kept the spaces when I did my search and got bupkis. That'll learn me...
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?