.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Random musings from a Midwesterner in Beantown.

Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm beginning to waffle on Assembly 

After watching and reading the news reports about Stoughton traffic, the Assembly Square Ikea store is making me more and more nervous. I bought Mayor Joe's vision for Assembly Square hook line and sinker, but maybe because all the pretty models they built didn't show traffic backed up onto I-93, Rte. 28, Broadway, Sullivan Square, etc. Wig's and the MVTF's arguments (see Wig's comment in the, er, interesting and frank--if mostly anonymous--debate on the Somerville News site) are making more sense to be--I understand them better now. Is this really good for Somerville?
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?