.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Random musings from a Midwesterner in Beantown.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

More rail->soon to be trail photos 

Some more rail->soon to be trail images from Vanshnookenraggen.com, these focusing on the Watertown Branch Line.

P.S.: The maps I did for his original tour are now online! I realize now that I missed the new Union Square Green Line spur on one of the maps, but you get the idea (I might send a fixed image).

P.P.S.: When I have some time, I may try to make some maps for this second tour--it's not Somerville-focused, so I'm not quite as motivated, but this line is the focus of another rail-to-trail project, and I'm a big fan of those!
Comments:
The site with my maps has moved to http://www.vanshnookenraggen.com/ue/Boston/ue01/ue1.html
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?